Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

A List That Could Go On For Miles

Things I'm Thankful For:
- A loving Savior who forgives me everytime I screw up (which is often)
- My amazing family that always supports me, comforts me, and takes care of me, in my brightest of times and darkest moments
- The opportunity to receive an education from the most amazing school
- The comfort of my warm home, my couch, my bed, my electronics, my clothes
- Books that take me to other worlds and enrich my mind
- The new friends that I've made this year that I know will last for a lifetime; friends who genuinely care about me and wish to see me do well
- The old friends I've known my whole life that, despite our distance, will always be there for me if and when I need them
- The aspects of my health that I so often take for granted
- The experiences that I've had throughout my life that so many would love to have
- The fact that I have the potential, willpower, and resources to make a difference in someone's life

I know I complain way too much sometimes, I'm human; but I am so incredibly blessed. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment